6 Quick Marketing Tactics for Real Estate Agents
Real estate agents have it tough. Many people want to buy or sell a home, but not everyone knows what they’re doing – which is why they need an agent. But there’s also a ton of competition, so you need to do more than just be willing to help someone buy or sell their home.
It would help if you stood out from the crowd to attract new clients and keep your existing ones happy. That means using real estate marketing tactics to make you a millionaire real estate agent. Staying on top of social media trends so you can communicate with your clients more efficiently, hosting events at homes for sale so that past clients will come back, and much more.
1. Create a digital presence
It’s time to get started on your digital strategy. Your website should be the foundation of all your marketing efforts and must be professional-looking. If you still need a website, now is the time to create one. You may be tempted to create your site until after you sell a few houses, but trust me: having an established web presence will help you sell more houses in the long run. The sooner people can learn about your hard work as a real estate agent, the better.
Your website should also be mobile-friendly so that people searching for homes online can easily find information about properties or contact info if they want more information from an agent like yourself. Suppose someone searches for “best real estate agents near me” and only sees ads from companies with no information about their agents. In that case, it will make them think twice before spending any money with them—and why would anyone want to do business with someone who doesn’t even care enough about customers’ needs?
2. Use social media
Social media is a quick way to stay in touch with your clients and prospects. You can share news, updates, and photos about your business. You can use it to find new clients by reaching out to people interested in what you offer.
3. Host events at homes for sale – invite past clients to the open houses!
Hosting events at homes for sale is a good way to get your name out there and invite past clients to the open houses. Hosting events at homes for sale is a great way to build relationships with your clients and prospects.
4. Send handwritten thank-you cards
You can also use a handwritten thank-you card to differentiate yourself from competitors who are less willing to go the extra mile. A handwritten note is personal and shows that you care about the people who refer business to you. It’s also a simple way for prospects and clients to remember who sent them business, which can help boost your reputation as an industry leader.
5. Create free, useful content for homebuyers and sellers.
- Create a blog. A blog is a great way to provide homebuyers and sellers with educational content, like how to choose a real estate agent or prepare your home for sale and more practical tips on home upkeep and maintenance.
- Create a newsletter. A newsletter is an excellent way to keep in touch with past clients who may be interested in hearing about new listings, upcoming events, and other information that’s relevant only to them—such as when their mortgage payments are due or if any pending changes in the law affect their investments.
- Create a video series. Video can also be used as part of a digital marketing strategy by creating informative videos featuring local experts discussing issues related to real estate investing or buying/selling houses (e.g., “How To Choose The Right Real Estate Agent”).
6. Get testimonials from past clients.
A testimonial is an endorsement from a past client. It’s an effective way to show off your past work and highlight clients’ positive changes or results after hiring you for your services.
Getting testimonials is easy, but you need to ask for them! Make sure you have time on the phone with each client so they can share their thoughts on working with you and why they would recommend others do so.
Once you have testimonials, make sure they get out there! You can use social media (like Facebook) or blogging sites like Medium, where clients find value in reading honest reviews of services offered by other professionals in their industry.
To become a millionaire real estate agent, you should use real marketing strategies to reach out to a large pool of clients and fulfill their needs. To compete in this competitive world, you should keep experimenting with these strategies to check which would work well for them.